ACT & College Preparation Course for the Christian Student by James P. Stobaugh
ACT and College Preparation Course for the Christian Student
by James P. Stobaugh
Your ACT score is key in determining college scholarships and admissions. Prepare to excel with "The ACT and College Preparation Course for the Christian Student" written by James P. Stobaugh, an experienced ACT/SAT grader, graduate of Harvard and Rutgers, as well as Princeton and Gordon Conwell seminaries. With these 50 devotion-based lessons, Stobaugh expects "Christian students should score 4 - 5 points higher on the exam."
Whether used over the course of a year or in 50 days, high school teens will:
- Master stress reduction techniques and test-taking skills
- Complete exercises designed to hone their English, Mathematics, Reading, and Science skills
- Improve reading skills, vocabulary development, and comprehension
- Strengthen essay skills for the optional writing portion of the exam
- Develop and strengthen their faith in God and the authority of His Word
This very helpful guide for the Christian student is paperback, 352 pages long, and measures approximately 81/4 by 103/4 inches.
And remember, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
An amazing book to begin laying the foundation of Biblical truth for your young children or grandchildren!
Inexpensive Media Mail shipping available, or you could upgrade if you like.
Ancient Paths Christian Bookstore
Excellent books at excellent prices!