Studies in World History Volume 1 Teacher's Guide by James Stobaugh Jr High Grade 6
Studies in World History Volume 1 Teacher's Guide
by James Stobaugh
6th or 7th Grade
Creation Through the age of Discovery (6000 BC to AD 1500)
- Chronologically based, but focused more on skill development
- Meant to be a 30 to 45 minute experience every day
- World history is combined with social studies in a one-year course.
The middle school student will see history come to life no matter what their pace or ability. Developed by Dr. James Stobaugh, the courses grow in difficulty with each year, preparing students for high school work. This is a comprehensive examination of history, geography, economics, and government systems. This educational set equips students to learn from a starting point of God's creation of the world and move forward with a solid biblically-based worldview.
Volume 1 Covers - The Fertile Crescent, Egypt, India, China, Japan, Greece, Christian history, and more.
- The Teacher's guide includes insights, helps, and weekly exams, as well as answer keys to easily grade course materials!
- Help make your educational program better - use a convenient teacher guide to have tests, answer keys, and concepts!
- An essential addition for your coursework - team your student book with his convenient teacher guide filled with testing materials, chapter helps, and essential ways to extend the learning program.
This Teacher's Guide is to be used in conjunction with the Studies in World History, Volume 1 Student Edition.
Inexpensive Media Mail shipping available, or you could upgrade if you like.
Ancient Paths Christian Bookstore
Excellent books at excellent prices!